Saturday 29 September 2012

Sample is in the post!

Posted my finished sample off to Knit Now today - took some photos before I send it but I need to keep this wrap under wraps for now. Don't know what the world will make of it, but I think I would want to knit it if I saw it in a magazine and you can't say fairer than that can you?

I think a short simple pattern next - so it'll be the Black Beacon men's beanie with Orford Ness Hebridean wool from Cafe Knit. Better do a tension square I suppose.

Was at Foxy's Craft Market at the Fox pub in Hanwell today, mooching around for a bit while I helped out on our allotment stand (the wonderful Billet's Hart allotments in Hanwell that is), selling some of my preserves & spare veg to the unsuspecting populace. Pleased to say my Louisa Harding knitted dress was admired by the lady on the knitted goods stand!

Was a bit glam look maybe for the allotment stand (I was pulling courgettes in my frock and knee-length boots) but we were going straight out to La Trompette for lunch so needs must...

No comments:

Post a Comment