Sunday 16 November 2014

Go GAL!

Right then, the Indie Designers' Gift-along 2014 is now under way! So here's a quick blog about what I'll be doing - Lots more to come.

()I would have done it yesterday but I accidentally got free tickets for England v South Africa at Twickenham... which slightly put paid to that...)

So, most importantly, I'm taking part in the discounted pattern offer along with tons of other designers. That means you can get 25% off some of my favourite patterns on Ravelry with the code giftalong2014, until 23.59 Eastern Standard Time on 21st November, which as far as I am aware is the time in New York. I will admit that I don't at this stage have a clue when that is here - about 5am on the 22nd - so leave plenty of time in case I am utterly wrong.

If you knit one of my patterns, or any of the other 1000s of fab patterns available, don't forget to join in the fun on the Ravelry group - there are prizes available and everything.

I'll be tweeting about the Gift-along and how it goes & during the discount period I'll be tweeting my pattern of the day to show off some of what other designers have got to offer - follow me @hanwellknitter.

This blog will be taking a new and exciting turn with interviews with some other GAL designers - more to come on that!

I've been pinning some of the nicest things I've found in the GAL to my Pinterest boards.

And if I can find the time I might even be taking part myself and knitting one or two of those patterns! Trust me, there's a lot of temptation.

Finally, I've got a pretty Ravatar with the gold Gift-along logo on it:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment