Tuesday 11 November 2014

Self-confessedly frantic update!

Ok, it's been a while, but I'm very excited to say I'll be participating in this year's Ravelry Indie Designers' Gift-a-long. There will be lots and lots going on, including a 25% discount on tons of my patterns, and I'll be updating this blog regularly with news about what I, and the other participating designers, are getting up to. HOWEVER that all starts in a couple of days - if you want to see which patterns will be discounted in the meantime, take a look here.

So, the reason for this frantic blog post is I had better update you on what has been happening in the last 5 months, at least on the knitting front. I've self published my Eldorado Shawl...
 

and my Leeland Market Bag
(what a great excuse to buy cake!)

I've had more patterns in Knit Now and for Artesano, with some really lovely things in the pipeline for both as well.

I've been pattern testing some of my free patterns - Beaujolais fingerless mitts and Dorothy bag are now in tip-top condition & are both perfect for Christmas presents, please enjoy!

I've made loads of jam, and been elected President of the Hanwell Women's Institute (it's my first meeting as President tomorrow...)

I used my sewing machine to make customised hippy flares for Hanwell Carnival.

I've also just about finished knitting myself a Louisa Harding jumper, enjoying the restful experience of working with someone else's pattern.

So I hope that's enough for now, and you'll be getting some more thoughtful blogging in the near future...

No comments:

Post a Comment