Wednesday 1 February 2012

Greetings, world....

Well, here I am sitting on the sofa with some weird inner ear thingy that means I can't walk straight. Honest. It's nt the booze. So (day 5 of sitting on sofa) thought it might be he moment to start blogging. More to give myself something to do than because I think anyone might be interested but still, there may be someone out there as bored as me. As you might be able to guess from the title, the theme is knitting. And Hanwell (West London's finest semi-rural suburb). With excursions into preserve making, cooking, rants about people being rude on public transport, animals and various kinds of stuff. Hopefully not too much on my inner ear, as I hope that will be better soon... As far as the knitting goes, not surprisingly I've found myself doing quite a lot in the last few days. I'm meant to be doing a jumper for my husband (David) but the end fell off my needle, so that's on hold until I can walk in a straight line far enough to get to West Ealing and buy a new needle end. So I'm doing a nice quick lacy Louisa Harding scarf for me until that glorious day. I'm working on a design, for cotton cycling gloves, which I'm starting again on as I decided the first version was too big. If it works, I'll publish it on Ravelry. You can find me on Ravelry as hanwellknitter, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment