Tuesday 12 June 2012

Back in the photography business

Well, not the business, but able to photograph properly again!

I've finished the sample for my first "bra-sized" design, now named "Montserrat" (I'm planning a Caribbean theme for these patterns), and realised that unless I found the charger for my camera battery, which has been missing for several months, I might have a bit of trouble photographing it properly. So, the criminal justice system having decided it could live without my attendance today, I have been, as A-ha said, hunting high and low. Low turned out to be the right answer, as I found it under the bed, right in the middle. Have got absolutely no idea how it got there. So, should be some news on Montserrat very soon as once it's charged I can do the photos and finish the pattern. And I have no excuse now not to do the proper (non-knitting, professional) work I was intending to do today. Somehow, I am still managing to put that off though...

No comments:

Post a Comment