Monday 18 June 2012

Curvy top update

Well, I've finished the first "bra sized knit" design & it's proving quite popular on Ravelry - 52 queues and counting!
You can find it at http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/montserrat

 

I've called it Montserrat - which is due to having gone to Barcelona for the weekend in the middle of designing it. I was going to call it Barcelona but decided there were too many Barcelonas on Ravelry - so picked the name of a curvy lady associated with the city...

What it will probably lead to is a Caribbean theme for these patterns.

Also, have finally heard from the new editors of Yarnwise & it looks like my gloves pattern WILL be printed - hurrah - more soon.

Finally, I think I will be on the Graham Norton radio show this Saturday 23rd - talking about Up the Junction for the Tune with a Tale slot... just hope I won't be boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment